Wednesday 6 May 2015

Review: Worlds Apart Girls Patchwork Sling Bookcase

Disclosure: This product was sent to me free of charge by Worldsapart to be reviewed. However this review is my unbiased honest opinion of the product.

As you all know, Ellie loves to read books she is a big bookworm already and I am so proud! She has quite a huge book collection and couldn't find the best way to store/organise them. I used to put them in one of her storage boxes, but they were getting ruined, bent and destroyed in there plus Ellie found it hard to get them out so she would just forget about them. For ages now I have been hunting for the perfect bookcase, I didn't want the usual wooden bookcase or any bedroom bulky furniture in her room as I don't want her bedroom to get cluttered. I fell in love with the Worlds Apart bookcase they sent me (which I have pinned on my Pinterest for months!) I am seriously so happy with it! It goes perfectly in her girlie room, it has a beautiful patchwork design with pastel colours which goes so well with her floral themed nursery. It's not too babyish too with teddies over it, it has butterflies,flowers and a pop of colour so will never go out of style and will go any girls room design!


Photos from Worlds Apart website.*

It was so easy to put together, Paul managed to assemble it in about 10 minutes.The bookcase comes flat packed with instructions. 
 I love how it keeps her room tidy now and she even puts her books away when she sees me clearing up its the cutest thing! The bookcase looks so pretty with all her books all organised and kept safe, its the perfect size too, not too big but not too small its holds the majority of Ellie's books. It's very ideal if you have small rooms in your house such as your litle ones bedroom or playroom.It's the perfect height for Ellie and when she knows its playtime or bedtime she goes running to the bookcase and grabs a book (usually Peepo!) It fits perfectly on her wall next to her cot and I have had so many people complimenting and asking where its from! Designed below 60cm in height, so it is safe to be free-standing in a child’s room.If you are looking for a book organiser I would highly recommend these sling bookcases and they come in a range of different designs. They also have the co-ordinating patchwork collection such as a bedside table,toybox,toddler bed etc.. I think I will get some more matching items for her bedroom as the design is gorgeous! I know this bookcase is going to last for years as its so sturdy and will be well used by my little bookworm :)


You can purchase this Sling Bookcase from Amazon, retails for £29.99

Photos of when we just assembled the bookcase..








 Check out Worlds Apart's website, they have some gorgeous kids bedroom furniture,toys  & toddler beds! 



 What is your favourite from the website?

Lots of love
Katie x




No comments:

Post a Comment