Tuesday 26 May 2015

Toxicfox Review - Claireabella Personalised Suitcase

How beautiful and cute is my new suitcase? Just in time for our first family holiday aswell! Toxicfox kindly sent me one of the Claireabella suitcases to review, I was thrilled as I haven't got my own fancy luggage/bag for our holiday so this was perfect. Claireabella is exclusive to Toxicfox and you can only purchase the items from either sites. Even the celebrity's all have a Claireabella personalised bag, I have always wanted one and have been following them for years! Toxicfox not only stocks Claireabella but has some fantastic gifts for either friends,weddings,anniversaries,fathers day etc.. They even have a whole page on TOWIE gifts which is perfect for an Essex girl like me!

Anyways back to the suitcase, I cant wait to show this off at the airport and aboard, I have packed the suitcase already and the size I choose was a small cabin size so I can put all my travel essentials inside it such as headphones,make-up,magazines etc.. They also have a medium size for a extra £15.00, it's super glamorous and I love the design!

Claireabella makes it so fun that you can personalised any of there items, I choose a cute cartoon like me with long brown hair, blue eyes and a outfit that is so me (t-shirt & jeans!) my every day style as I am now a mummy! But you can choose from different outfits, hair colours, eye colours and even can add your own name or text!

The pattern I choose was a gorgeous bright blue with white polka dots, perfect for the summer and makes the suitcase stand out! What a brilliant gift for someone who loves to travel or has a girls holiday planned or even for hen parties! I know for my hen party which will be aboard when it happens I will be defiantly purchasing another one with Bride To Be printed! You can also get pink glitter, red lips, black,travel stamp,hot pink backgrounds instead of the polka dots.

The actual suitcase is such great quality and I love that is has 4 wheels to make it move around so much easier. The inside is pretty spacious considering its only a cabin size, it has compartments which makes it easier to organise all your belongings. The other side of the suitcase is black which I think makes it look so classy!
 
Each case features a sleek and stylish TSA “Transportation Security Administration” lock which will prevent the suitcase from being unlocked unless the correct combination code is used.

Each case is made from 100% polycarbonate for extra strength 
Each Case Features: 
 • 8 roller wheels allowing the suitcase to be rolled in any direction.
• Extendable handle 
• Internal compartment separator
Look out for my Youtube video which will be live this week to see it up close and what I have packed inside! 









2 comments:

  1. Hi Katy, I've been watching your youtube videos and looking at your reviews etc on here and they are brilliant! I love this suitcase and might have to purchase one for myself! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fab. I have a few items from them but so far not felt I could spend so much on a case.
    xxx
    Lyndsey
    www.labeau.co.uk

    ReplyDelete