Thursday 27 October 2016

Our Wedding Suppliers - Venue,Flowers & Photographer

Hello everyone, I cant belive we are now married, how crazy still getting used to having a husband! While I was planning my wedding, I got asked so many times what suppliers did we use and there information. So I thought I would do a blog post all about our suppliers & I hope it helps anyone planning their wedding! 

Also if you would like to see my wedding series here is the link : ) - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA7pJ0ATgWDPyQ9_vXSi_p8iyPC6zqXjp

Suppliers: 

Venue: The Rochford Hotel

Believe it or not, this was the first wedding venue we went to view & we both just fell in love. I always wanted a small, intermediate wedding, so this venue was just perfect! I love the ceremony room we got married in, it was so bright & modern with the drapes & chandlers which made it looked so elegant. The ceremony room was also turned into the wedding reception where we had our sit down meal and speeches. The grounds were perfect, not so big, so everyone could mingle and stay in one place which was very helpful for the wedding photographs. We choose a wedding package as well which was within our budget, the package also included exclusive use of the venue meaning we had the whole of the venue to ourselves including the hotel rooms. The venue didn't need much decorating which was very handy as if we hired a barn which we was thinking of doing, it would of needed more work. We also really wanted somewhere for our guests to stay and not worry about getting home, & they could also have a few drinks and enjoy the evening, so having the hotel rooms was a bonus! The staff at The Rochford Hotel were amazing, Jane especially my wedding coordinator, they really made the day perfect and everything went to plan. 











Flowers: Blooms & Bows

I think, besides my dress, the flowers were the second most important thing for our wedding. I done so much research on florists and styles of flowers for months & months, but couldn't find the perfect florist. Until my dad suggested a florist he uses, a lovely lady called Lisa, who is a floral designer and does all the flower arrangements for exclusive London hotels to glamorous Country Manor Houses. she also done Kimberly Walsh from Girls Aloud's baby shower! She was so talented and I fell in love with her work, she was on the top end of our budget, but my amazing dad agreed to pay for the flowers which really did make the wedding look so beautiful and elegant. We had our first meeting, which was so exciting and got to talk about flower styles, down to the centerpieces. We choose 'Roses' and 'Hydrangeas' my favourite flowers, they looked so fluffy and romantic and had SO many compliments on the wedding day! The bridesmaids had the same bouquet as me but a smaller size, and my bouquet had little diamonds pinned in each rose which made it look very luxurious. The buttonholes were blush pink roses to match the colour scheme and looked gorgeous with the mens suits. The flower girls also had fairy flower wands which made Ellie extremely happy & she felt like a princess/fairy all day. The centrepieces really made the room complete, they were so elegant and beautiful, everything I wanted. They were in a dome round shape with silver stands which was very Pinterest! 

http://bloomsandbows.co.uk





















     


Photographer: Gary Derbridge 

A wedding photographer was so important to me, as I love photos and this was going to be the biggest day of our lifes! We choose Gary Derbridge as I have been following his work for years and years, & knew when we was going to get married I would pick him to capture our special day. We are so happy we went with Gary, he was a natural and modern but so professional. Our professional wedding photos were incredible and couldn't be more happier with how they turned out. I have how natural they look but still so professional, we had the most amazing weather the sun was shining and he really got the golden glow in all the outdoor photos! He made my family & friends really comfortable too, even told my mum the best positions and poses as she hates having her photo taken. He is so truly talented and knew what sort of style I like, which was really important. He captured all the special moments such as the groom when I was walking down the aisle, us having laughs at the speeches etc... He came to my mums house where he took the bridal prep photos, then went straight to the venue to take photos of the groom then of the bridal party arriving. When they was all edited, they arrived on a beautiful cd which we will treasure forever! Here are a few of my favourite photos he captured...







































No comments:

Post a Comment