Thursday 21 March 2013

6-7 Week Pregnancy Update

How far along? 7 weeks

Total weight gain/measurements? Need to get myself some scales!

Maternity clothes? Nope not yet! 

Stretch marks? None yet fingers crossed!

Sleep? Hardly sleeping at the moment, very uncomfortable as I cant lay on my back I like to lay on my front or side also getting up alot more to go to the toilet.

Best moment this week? Seeing the feedback from my youtube video on my announcement :D

Miss anything? Tea loads

Movement? Too early.

Food cravings? Nothing in particular at the moment
 Anything make you queasy/sick? Smell of my cats food

Gender? Wont know untill June/July

Labour signs? None! 

Symptoms?Fatigue, constantly hungry, urinating more, sore breasts

Belly button - in or out? In. 

 Happy or moody? Happy I'm pregnant but moody as always tired 

Looking forward to? My first midwife appointment & 12 week scan

Watch my Pregnancy vlog on Youtube!



Pregnancy book my mum bought me

7 week baby bump!


No comments:

Post a Comment