Sunday 18 January 2015

RIVER ISLAND 'MINI' RANGE

Hello Lovely's!

Before Christmas I was sent a gift for Ellie from River Island, I was thrilled to be contacted by them as I love their fashion & accessories! Firstly I just want to say I wasn't paid to make a video or review, plus they didn't even ask me to review or mention their products, I was sent these as a gifts but because I was over the moon with the gifts I wanted to share and make a quick review!

I didn't even know River Island stocked clothes that would fit Ellie's age range I thought it was around 4years+ so I was so excited as I love baby girls fashion! Check out River Island Mini range here -- http://www.riverisland.com/girls/mini-girls/_/N-89p?icid=hp/prm5/gminicat

The package was super cute & christmasy, all the products was in a gold gift box wrapped in a lovely red bow!







Inside the box I was greeted by some amazing gifts such as:

     River Island Monkey Soft Toy



 Personalized Chocolate - How Amazing!!!



Mini Christmas Cracker 

Make Your Own Pom Pom Tree Decorations (Going To Do This Next Year With Ellie!)



 Christmas Pudding Tree Decoration!



& Lastly My Favorite, How Beautiful Is This Red Dress Perfect For The Xmas Season!

Thanks so much to River Island for sending Ellie these wonderful gifts, here's a few photos of Ellie wearing it! 






Lots of Love
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment