Sunday 18 January 2015

Let's Talk About Weddings!

I am so excited to be writing this post! Some of you might know that me & Paul have been engaged for quite some time now (Since 2011) and we haven't really spoke much about weddings because life has been so busy. At Christmas he surprised me with a new engagement ring as I lost my first and was devastated, and told me this year we would start planning for our wedding! I was thrilled because I have always wanted to get married but even more now because we have our daughter Ellie! 

A little about me & Paul, we have been together for 8 years this April, if you would like to see on how we met & all abour our engagement story then check these videos out!




When we get back from our first family holiday in May we are going to start looking at venues and getting prices and dates sorted, then we can plan the exciting bits! I have so many ideas that I cant wait to share with you guys, also we are not having a big wedding just close family and friends as its going to be so expensive and we want just an intimate wedding so around 80 guest are coming. 
If anyone has any suggestions on a good wedding book/planner/organizer please let me know as I am on the hunt for one! Stay tuned in the summer for more updates, 

Lots Of Love 
Katie x 



No comments:

Post a Comment