Monday 26 January 2015

#welovebeebies Brand Ambassador

When I noticed Beebies Baby Store's twitter page, I saw a fantastic opportunity to become a Beebies Baby Store Brand Ambassador which sounded amazing! I think my channel and blog would fit perfectly with this company as I am a parent myself to my 14 month old daughter. 

This company deserves so much more followers and interest as the products they sell are  high quality and beautiful! They also stock some well known brands such as Cosatto,Baba+Boo,Poddle Pod,Olive & Vince and many more...

I would love to be a Ambassador for this company to spread the word and be involved in the team.I will always love this company and support Ami the owner who has started this business from nothing and now its a success! I also love that they are involved with charities and they really connect with us followers. I would love to get my viewers involved with giveaways and competitions, I would give my honest opinions about the products and also most on social media sites! 
 
‪#welovebeebies

Beebies Website - http://beebiesbabystore.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment