Monday 16 October 2017

VELUX DISNEY BLINDS COLLECTION

You all know, I am a massive fan of Disney! I couldn't help myself and wanted to share with you all the new range of Disney blinds Velux have, they are so cute & the kids will love them! 
Not only are they beautiful but they are also blackout so you can create the perfect sleeping space for your little one, especially nap times! They have lots of Disney choice from:

  • Winnie The Pooh
  • Mickey & Winnie
  • Bambi
  • Planes
  • Princesses 
I know I don't have slopping roofs so unfortunately I can't use these blinds, but I know many people have these and find it hard to find kids blinds, so thats why I wanted to share. 

Each VELUX & Disney Dream Collection blackout blind design is unique and tailored specifically to the size and shape of the window. They are easy to install, and have no harmful chemicals which is perfect for a nursery or Childs bedroom. 

You can find the full range of blinds here: https://www.veluxblindsdirect.co.uk/product/velux-blinds/the-disney-and-velux-dream-collection. The Velux website is very easy to use, just select the theme of blind you want, select the window type/size you have & you can even select the level of transparency you would like.

Let me know what design is your favourite, mine has to be the princess theme, Ellie would absolutely love it. 

Thanks for reading
Katie x








1 comment: