Saturday 25 February 2017

Izziwotnot Solo Hanging Rail Review

The lovely people at Izziwotnot sent a beautiful hanging rail for Ellie bedroom, we have worked with this brand in the past and are one of my favourites when it comes to nursery/bedroom interior. I have been changing Ellie's room around for the past couple of weeks & trying to make it more grown up for her as she's now 3 years of age, its about time even though I still want her to be my little baby! The theme I'm going for is a princess/ballerina/fairytale room, & I'm still waiting on a few more finishing touches such as a wall art decal and a bedside table. 

Ellie is obsessed with dressing up dresses, she has over 10 and yes I'm slightly jealous of her ever growing dress collection. At first I had no where to store/hang them, they was on her bedroom door and was always getting knocked off the handle and it just looked messy. Then I found the perfect solution, this amazing hanging rail! Not only does it look so cute, but its a great way to display all of her dresses. It also has room for dressing up shoes at the bottom or bags, it really does complete her room and makes it so more grown up. 

Every morning Ellie wakes up and goes over to her rail to pick a dress out, it makes her so happy to see them all on there hangers, she calls it her 'princess rail'. I choose the white as it goes with her room more & I'm not a massive over the top Pink fan so the white looks classic. But it also comes in so many colours such as: Red, Grey, Pink, Blue. As its toddler size it makes it so much easier for Ellie to hang her clothes up, which encourages her to help with tiding up time. Its so solid and sturdy for a luxury finish, & was so easy to assemble. 




Izzitownot have kindly offered a 20% off everything on their site to my viewers (excluding already discounted items) The discount code is: Solo 20 

Definitely check out their gorgeous nursery furniture sets and interiors, the quality is amazing and is on the luxury side!

Check out Ellie's updated room tour featuring Izziwotnot : )









No comments:

Post a Comment