Saturday 6 July 2013

Baby Buys - Part One

Hi Everyone, I just recently filmed my baby buy video part one which is showing you the bigger baby items

I'm so happy with everything we bought and pretty much all of it was on sale! It's crazy that every baby shop at the moment as massive sales on which I'm so greatful for as we would of spent alot more money on these items!

We have bought these items over the last couple of months and cant wait to try them all out!

Dont forget to watch my Youtube video for more information Link is here.....








Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Perfect Prep Machine - I bought from Ebay for £50 but you can get it from babiesrus

 

Sleigh Cotbed in White Finish - Babies r us 

ON SALE FOR £199.99 PLUS DRAWER




          Mothercare Daisy Lane Bath Tub Set - £29.99


Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Essentials Sterilisation Set - Mothercare - ON SALE - £69.99!

 


 



Mamas & Papas


Starlite Swing - Once Upon a Time - ON SALE - £89.99


 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment